Friday, Sept. 1st through Sunday, Sept. 3rd 2017 in Los Angeles, California, there will be a 3 Day Seminar & Workshop Event.
I’m not affiliated with this event, although I will be attending. I am excited to meet these great teachers and other students of the system.
Below is from the announcement:
This is the link to the Facebook group:
Featuring esteemed First and Second Generation Presenters, such as:
– Sifu John Wong Hong Chung and Sifu Mark Wong : Wong Shun Leung Students Association (Hong Kong)
– Sifu Wan Kam Leung : Wan Kam Leung Practical Wing Chun Kung Fu International Headquarters (Hong Kong, San Diego)
– Sifu Gary Lam Man Hog : Official Gary Lam Wing Chun Headquarters(Los Angeles, California)
– Sifu Jerry Yeung : PVT Group 純。詠春 / Pure Ving Tsun (Hong Kong)
– Sifu Gregory E. LeBlanc : LeBlanc Wing Chun (San Francisco, California)
– Sifu William Kwok : Gotham Martial Arts (New York, New York)
– Sifu Dwight Hennings : S3VT : System / Science / Skills Ving Tsun – Toronto WSLVT Association (Toronto, Canada)
Our mission is to bring together WSLVT in North America, and from around the world, in celebration of system and community. Building bridges, strengthening bonds, and growing community, knowledge, and skills for all practitioners of WSLVT and beyond. An opportunity to not only participate in this unique event but to also enjoy all that Southern California has to offer from beaches, to sightseeing, and entertainment as a vacation destination as well.
Day 1 – Friday Sept. 1st 2017: Meet & Greet. Friendly Chi Sau Exchange at Gary Lam Wing Chun Headquarters – Alhambra, California
Day 2 – Saturday Sept. 2nd 2017: Opening Ceremonies, First Generation Presenters, Banquet Dinner – Venue TBA
Day 3 – Sunday Sept. 3rd 2017: Second Generation Presenters and Closing Ceremonies
ATTENTION REGISTRANTS! :
– $250USD/Person for WSLVTNA 2017 Event Attendance, Banquet Dinner place
– $100USD Deposit (non-refundable) required upon submission of Attendance Registration and WSLVTNA 2017 Waiver Forms to secure attendance. Payment of balance must be submitted within 60 days of deposit and attendance registration.
– $100USD for 1st Generation WSLSA Members
Attendance Fee Includes:
– Access to the WSLVTNA 2017 Event Days
– One limited edition commemorative t-shirt per attendee as well as other items. (*There will also be extra t-shirts and WSLVTNA items for sale.)
– Banquet Dinner. *Alcohol not included. Any expense of alcohol will be charged to the ordering table.
– Photo Ops
– And other special edition items to be announced soon!
– Other event elements TBA
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
– $100USD Non-Refundable Deposit or $250USD Payment In Full of Attendance Fee must be submitted with a fully completed Attendance Registration & Waiver Form. See attachments posted in Event Listing.
– Payment in full of remaining attendance fee balance must be submitted within 60 days of attendance registration and deposit submission. If after the 60 days have expired without remaining attendance fee balance submitted in full, the attendee’s reserved attendance place is subject to being filled by another attendee fulfilling the attendance criteria.
– Accommodations in Los Angeles, California are at the choice and expense of attendees.
– WSLVTNA 2017 Organizers and Presenters maintain and exercise rights of attendance refusal.
– Photos and video not permitted. Designated times for photos will be provided.
– Attendees consent to being in photographs and video during event activities.
Please see pinned posting in WSLVTNA 2017 Event Listing for Attendance and Waiver Forms. All forms must be completed in full, scanned, and submitted along with minimum $100 non-refundable deposit or Payment In Full.
Payment of Depost, Balance, and/or Attendance Fee in full to be submitted through PayPal to this email address: